I saw this over at This Could Be Anyone’s Story and floating around a few other places I can’t recall. Sorry, I’m sleepy. Here goes:
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hmmm… My face and neck. I always let the hot water run down my back for a looong time first.
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie? You know… I don’t actually OWN a hoodie. I guess I steal Kayak Man’s sometimes. It’s gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Whooo YEAH!
4. Do you plan outfits? … Depends… where are you taking me?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Frustrated and TIRED.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? The label on a coke bottle
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? aherm … no. I can’t share that *blushes* I had fun when I woke up though 😀
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope. I was at home all day.
9. What are you craving right now? hugs, cuddles, kisses, relaxation, sleep and Hershey’s Kisses (demanding ain’t I ? :P)
10. Do you floss? Not enough
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? The baby Cabbage Patch doll I had when I was small.
12. Are you emotional? No I’m cool calm and collected ALWAYS… I never cry, scream, squeal, jump for joy, lose my temper or turn to mush at the sight of small babies or cute fluffy animals… I never throw cushions at the TV out of frustration; I have never locked myself in a bathroom and refused to come out. I’ve never drank way too much because I was hurt and I certainly DID NOT cry at the Sex In The City movie because it made me feel childless and lonely… understood ?! I AM NOT OVER EMOTIONAL!
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? lol nope I’d get distracted or lose count before I got that far. I might make 100
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it baby
15. Do you like your hair? Hmmm … I like the color. I have thick hair so I like that but I’m style clueless. I HATE that.
16. Do you like yourself? No not really. I think I’m a bit selfish, a tad cynical, kind of bitter, moody, ahem….there’s the emotional thing (painting a great picture ain’t I ?)
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? o.k. You want the long answer or the short one … briefly: we could go out but I think he’d put me off my food. The longer version: he’s been a world leader through some interesting and world altering events. Of course I would talk to him. I try to see things from other people’s point of view as much as possible and I’m telling you I ain’t gonna see his without A LOT of explanation, so I’d give him that chance… HOWEVER, I find the man so hard to listen to. I mean I get like 5 maybe 10 minutes in and my brain just switches off even if I want to listen. I have to concentrate EXTRA HARD. I think it’s a self preservation thing. I just don’t understand the man. I doubt he could change that over dinner.
18. What are you listening to right now? Kayak Man has the TV on downstairs. I’m too tired for loud noises.
19. Are your parents strict? ummm…. let’s not talk about my parents here ok ? I was at boarding school at the age of 13 that was kind of regimented. We called our headmaster “warden” and were about 30 minutes from the nearest town. No I’m not kidding.
20. Would you go sky diving? OH GOD YES!! And I’m scared of heights too. lol uh huh adrenaline junkie much.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? It’s one of those good for you things I really WISH I liked, but I just don’t.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Tony Robinson of Time Team/Blackadder fame… if that counts?
23. Do you rent movies often? Never.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? ooo sparkly… Umm…my rings are shiny sparkly ❤ them
25. How many countries have you visited? Hmmm… I’ve lived in 5…visited more like 13. I got the travel bug BAD. Unfortunately I’ve been kind of stagnated by budget and health these last few years. This really bothers me.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Actually no.
27. Ever been on a train? Of course.
28. Brown or white eggs? I don’t mind but I want them scrambled… YUM!
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yup I do but I’m longing for an upgrade. Ask me where it is… that would be a real challenging question.
30. Do you use Chap Stick? Oh so much… love them.
31. Do you own a gun? No. I’m a terrible shot.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Hahaha… I used be able to… hmm maybe on a good day with no alcohol involved.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Well Kayak Man is here …watching TV.
34. Are you too forgiving? I forgive the small stuff pretty easy. I wish I would speak up about things sometimes. Then there are these huge issues I just can’t get over and I wish I could let go and forgive those.
35. Ever been in love? Uh huh … more than once… moving on now…
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Well… one of them is working in central London trying to convince people to go green… and the other will be in Chicago trying to survive the insane weather and mostly likely reading the latest gadget news.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Noooo but I’ve seen pictures. They are huge; I’d have to share one.
38. Last time you cried? I hate crying in front of people. If you MUST know it was this afternoon.
39. What was the last question you asked? I asked Kayak Man something about dinner or a puppy or the extreme fishing show he was watching… one of those… I don’t remember the exact order of our conversation.
40. Favourite time of the year? Anytime I spend in the USA… otherwise the baseball season.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope… I made an appointment to have one once but chickened out. With hindsight I’m glad.
42. Are you sarcastic? Me? NEVER.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Nope
44. Ever walked into a wall? Oh yeah too many to count.
45. Favourite colour? PURPLE
46. Have you ever slapped someone? YES but usually the guy deserved it. There’s this one time I really regret though.
47. Is your hair curly? More wavy than curly… unless the hairdresser has gotten hold of it. Then it has CURLS.
48. What was the last CD you bought? BONJOVI!!
49. Do looks matter? Mine do. Not happy 😦
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Ummm…well… I’m an open relationship kind of girl… honesty is more important than monogamy. sleeping with someone else no big deal… going behind my back and lying – that’s a problem.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No not at all. I should call people more.
52. Do you like your life right now? No I hate it but I think its moving in the right direction now at least .
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I don’t have a TV in my room but if I did I would have it on yes. I can’t CAN’T go to sleep in silence.
54. Can you handle the truth? If I don’t want to know the answer I won’t ask the question but I do react with my heart first and think with my head later so it may take me a while to admit/accept the truth.
55. Do you have good vision? No I have really poor sight in my left eye. Without my right I couldn’t see. I’m also a tad short sighted. Glasses are on order lol
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Dislike oh heck yeah. HATE… No
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Phone… not so much. SKYPE EVERYDAY… usually for hours!
58. The last person you held hands with? LMAO … you’re to cute.
59. What are you wearing? Black pants, blue top, unusually NO heels and I’ll leave the underwear up to your imagination 😛
60. What is your favourite animal? What, you want me to choose just one!? Dogs or is it bunnies… or dolphins… or elephants… otters .. I don’t know!!
61. Where was your default picture taken at? In my bedroom
62. Can you hula hoop? Only on the Wii Fit.
63. Do you have a job? NO, do you have to rub it in :S
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? SHOES… and ice cream.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Hmmm… I can’t recall… maybe.
Well now see you know me a little better … complicated ain’t I? hehe