To do list (i.e. “the rules”):
1. Mention the persons who tagged me, uh huh .
2. Complete the list of 8’s, yep no probs.
3. Tag 8 bloggers & tell them I tagged them, kinda sorta maybe .
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Opening the two parcels that came in the mail today… and the third one showing up.
2. Kayak Man’s graduation (knock on wood results not published yet.)
3. More summer weather and using the BBQ
4. Finishing my first aid training
5. Going back to college (with a bit of luck)
6. Harry Potter… the next movie!
7. Completing the walk for life without panic attacks
8. Going back to the USA… eventually
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Started a new book
2. Told a little white lie ( bad girl )
3. Went to the garden center
4. Watched some Baby TV.
5. Ate grilled chicken with home made BBQ sauce for dinner
6. Spoke to a very good friend
7. Received a book about the human body in the mail
8. Failed to take any good pictures despite Gadget Guy’s nagging :S
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Have children (Duh!)
2. Move to the USA / travel more
3. Make a difference to the world
4. Afford a boob job
5. GET A JOB
6. Cook well
7. Take awesome pictures
8. Write well.
Eight shows I watch: (excluding my obsession with baby programming )
1. The Amazing Race
2. Dancing with the Stars
5. No Reservations
6. Ace of Cakes
7. The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
8. Recently an alarming amount of Star Trek in various forms
Eight favorite fruits:
Eight places I’d like to travel:
1. Las Vegas… with a chaperone 😛
3. New York
4. The rest of the USA… seriously ANYWHERE
5. New Zealand
8. The Caribbean
Eight places I’ve lived:
(in no particular order)
1. Perth Scotland
2. Wirral England
3. Wrexham Wales
4. Bruxelles Belgium
5. Liege Belgium
6. Chester England
7. The Hague Netherlands
8. New Jersey USA… *sigh*
People I’ve tagged: yeah if I tag you its ‘cause I likes you… Not to be annoying: P
Ummmmm….that’s it… Sorry it’s late Kirstin. Forgive me…pleaaase?! *tries the cute smile*